COVID-19 CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We have put the following rules in place to keep customers and staff safe. This may be updated if (or when) we get official government guidance.
What we are asking you to do.
- Please wear a face mask in the shop. If you can, bring your own but we will have some disposable ones available should anyone forget.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer before your appointment and will not be able to tattoo you if you have any fever. We recommend checking yourself before you travel just to avoid disappointment.
- Please come to the shop alone. Our waiting area is not big enough for people to wait all day and socially distance.
- Please be on time but not too early for the same reason.
- Please use the hand sanitiser when you enter the shop.
We know some of this is a pain and we thank you for your patience.
What we are doing.
- We are taking the temperature of all artists and staff at the beginning of every day and appointment.
- We have added some screens between some booths where people would have otherwise been within 2 metres of other customers or artists.
- Artists will be wearing extra PPE than usual (TBC exactly what when we have the government guidelines).
- We will obviously as always be following cross contamination protocols, cleaning booths between appointments, using hand sanitiser etc.